Lord I need your help once again. Thindg still ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

asimmons

Prayer Partner
Lord I need your help once again. Things still haven't changed. My husband told me he loves me with all his heart but not the way a husband should love his wife. He says our relationship isn't where it should be. We have been married for ### yrs and I'm not sure what has happened to change him. Lord I ask that you help us see where things went wrong and guide him back. I truly love him and am so afraid he will leave me once the kids have moved out. I feel he is going through another midlife crisis and just don't know how I can go through another one. In Jesus name I pray.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord of mercy hear your child's plea and grant relief in your infinite wisdom and grace touch and heal their hearts that it may bring praise to you Lord. And all be to glorify God in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father thank you for everything you have done for me I am grateful that finally it was discovered my brain was injured and It turns out I was also born with a little problem in my brain but I made up for it with my creativity. But when the ###lbs fell on my temple at work in ### I...
Replies
8
Views
331
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
188
Please remove root cause of all evil in my life. Take away all fear, bondage to fear, and also please help me mom heal her teeth, resurrect her teeth, give her your salvation, bring healing to her body. Heal her teeth, take away bitterness. Bring healing, bring your salvation, bring salvation...
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom