I LOVE this prayer. Anybody can use this prayer ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter redalex
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redalex

Guest
I LOVE this prayer. Anybody can use this prayer if it fits. Please pray with me. Thank you. "Bondage Breaker Prayer" Father we come boldly to your throne of grace, and find mercy and grace to help in time of need. Grant ### (you can use whoever's name you feel needs this prayer) release from bondage to strongholds of the enemy. We plead the blood of Jesus to cancel all commands of powers of darkness in ###'s life. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. His blood defeated the god of his age. In Jesus name, take back ALL ground that ### gave the enemy. Draw ### out of bondage and deception.

We have the heavenly intercession of the Holy Spirit and Jesus. Father focus the intercession of the spirit on ###. Answer these prayers, according to your perfect will. Lord Jesus, our intercessor, apply all of your mighty work against the enemy. Bring all of the power of the incarnation, crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension against the assignments seeking to destroy ###. Most high God, contend with those, who contend with ###. Rebuke the enemy in ALL of his operations. Dispatch mighty warrior angels to battle on behalf of ###.

Send your light and your truth, and lead ###. Remove all spiritual blindness, deafness, and hardness of his heart. Grant ### eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart that seeks you lord. I plead your mercy and grace over all of ###'s personal sin, failure and family iniquities. Break through and heal ###'s wounded spirit. Bind a hedge of thorns around ### that will repel ALL the works of darkness in ###'s life.

This battle is not against the flesh and blood and we have spiritual weapons that set captives free. By your Holy spirit, break every yoke of bondage in ###'s life. Grant ### conviction of sin with Godly sorrow to repentance and deliverance of captivity. Set ### completely free. It is written, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and by the word of our testimony. Thank you for your mighty work by the blood of Christ Jesus. Thank you granting me grace, power, persistence and love in intercession with faith for ### until you are glorified in their life. In Jesus name. AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 13:23 – “An unplowed field produces food for the poor, but injustice sweeps it away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights a powerful truth about the potential of the world around us and the impact of...
Replies
6
Views
123
I’m requesting a prayer for God to immediately remove add whatever or do whatever He has to do to ### to reap what she sows for the lives she destroyed and the wicked she has done.
Replies
6
Views
543
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom