Healing Request For My ### ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eriona
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eriona

Guest
She has been diagnosed with cancer in her uterus 1 year ago. She was operated and did a lot of radius. The results after came good but now it seems that the cancer has touched her cervical places. She suffers of anemy too. She has unbearable pains in her leg as well. Please pray for her full healing. Thank you, ###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you so much to you all!! Bless you!!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want the Lord to heal me from type 2 diabetes which I have just been diagnosed off. I want healing and deliverance from spiritual poisoning. Healing from high blood pressure and HIV in Jesus's mighty name
Replies
12
Views
207
Urgent Prayer Request---- A Glorious and blessed day to all of you. My Dear Loving Esteemed Leaders, Dear brothers and sisters, I am your Loving Brother ###, from Sri Lanka. Due to an unexpected illness that our family has faced, my wife ### ( ### ) has been hospitalized for 4 days now. The...
Replies
4
Views
205
Please pray for me. I had surgery March 26th. Was given a ileostomy bag. Dr said "hopefully" it will only be for 3 months. Please pray it is only for 3 months. I am not handling this well at all.
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom