Pray that our Sunday service is full of people ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ1

Prayer Warrior
Pray that our Sunday service is full of people and blessed with His Spirit, edification, and salvations! Praise Jesus!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a little church building in my backyard that can probably fit 30 people in. We have about 15, and we meet every Sunday together as the body of Christ. We're not part of a 501c3 or just Gathering and allowing the Holy Spirit to move as he will. I'm praying for a great outpouring of his...
Replies
7
Views
255
Dear heavenly father you see my heart I am crying out to you for an outpouring of your spirit in today's service father God it's ###:### a.m. to start service at ###:### a.m. for prayer and ###:### for worship and then the word and then pray again and I asked that it would be a service that...
Replies
4
Views
2K
Please pray that our Sunday School Class will be full of children, young adults and senior citizens who will come to gather together to hear God's word and sing praises to Jesus our dear Lord. Fast and pray for the filling of the Holy Spirit on our pastor and his family. May God's name be...
Replies
10
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom