2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
I am feeling hopeless. It seems that every effort that I make to move myself in a positive direction fails. Everything seems to be getting worse. I can not find a job. My relationship is worsening, I can not provide for my children at all. Although, I gave up a bad job, that was killing me, I...
Replies
5
Views
169
  • Locked
God, I am losing my faith in You. I am praying because my faith is failing me. I need a way out of here, - I pray every day. It's isolated here, - I can't find work because there really isn't any around. My family are very toxic and abusive people, they don't know me, and I have been persecuted...
Replies
6
Views
175
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for me, that God will restore my spiritual life and my relationship with him, getting up and taking me to be the person that Jesus wants me to be. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
115
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for giving me peace in my heart today and for hearing my prayers for restoration and healing for my marriage and other's on this site. I pray that you will continue to help all broken marriages in Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
7
Views
126
S
  • Locked
Lord bless them today and touch my dad...Lord we are asking that he feel Your presence around him and speak your Peace that passes all understanding...touch his body and lift him up from this sickbed. Speak to this cancer and we are asking that You release it from his body in Jesus name...Lord...
Replies
5
Views
94
S
  • Locked
Lord bless them today and touch her dad...Lord we are asking that he feel Your presence around him and speak your Peace that passes all understanding...touch his body and lift him up from this sickbed. Speak to this cancer and we are asking that You release it from his body in Jesus name...Lord...
Replies
4
Views
112
M
  • Locked
I am not sure how much longer I can go on with this custody battle. It consumes my heart and mind and the loss of time with my ### makes me not want to go on. Please help me gain custody of my ### and let this end! I am begging God and there is no answer! Why is this happening?! I am starting to...
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Hi, I know it's been a while since I've been here, but I need help. Since I've had my depression, it's been really hard to concentrate in school. I'm still struggling with a break up and I miss him a lot. The only thing I'm doing well in is drawing class and I'm slipping trying to do well in...
Replies
6
Views
120
D
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### ###. He is in the hospital in critical condition after suffering a heart attack. The doctors' give him less than ###/### chance. I know that God can do anything. Please pray for his healing and recovery. God bless you and thank you for your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
166
B
  • Locked
pray for ###
Replies
4
Views
137
Back
Top Bottom