Lord bless them today and touch ###...Lord we ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter shey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shey

Guest
Lord bless them today and touch my dad...Lord we are asking that he feel Your presence around him and speak your Peace that passes all understanding...touch his body and lift him up from this sickbed. Speak to this cancer and we are asking that You release it from his body in Jesus name...Lord provide in Jesus name we pray
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today, we come to You with humble and open hearts. Please guard our minds and our thoughts. Remove any negativity, fear, and overthinking within us, especially for me and my dad. Fill our hearts with peace that only comes from You. Increase our faith, Lord, more than ever before...
Replies
7
Views
188
Heavenly Father, Thank You for this new day, for the gift of life, and for another chance to move forward with hope and faith. Today, I come before You with a humble heart, lifting up everything we are going through. Lord, I pray for my husband. You know the pain and discomfort he has been...
Replies
9
Views
168
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:5 – “Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 127:5 speaks to the blessing of having a large...
Replies
9
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom