Getting Through A Tough Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljfromsd

Prayer Partner
Oh lord this is such a tough day for me. Feeling sad and abandoned and alone. Father I surrender these feelings to you lord. Help me lord as I struggle in this storm. I know you love me and won't forsake me but today the loneliness seems overwhelming. Father I lay my weariness at your feet. I will patiently wait for you to hear my prayer and receive my blessings. No more hiding or denying my heart. I backslid lord because I allowed the wrong person in my heart. I know you have someone for me lord. Someone who won't hurt use or mistreat me. In the meantime lord fill the emptiness in my heart lord. Please lord take the jealousy from my heart. I know longer want to feel like I wasn't good enough lord. Fill me with the knowledge of loving myself. Of knowing my own value and self worth. I ask all these things in your holy name, Amen.
 
LORD GOD.. I thank you for the faith of Your child.. may this request be granted and sheltered upon him by Your will in JESUS name AMEN
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get through the fire. I lost use of my left side and lost my job of ###yrs because of it. I recently move and have depleted my finances. I love and trust God but I need prayer please thank you.
Replies
8
Views
350
Please pray for me for a good call weekend with no pulmonary business. And pray that I don't suffer too much financially with the termination. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
391
Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I’m looking for some light. I know that we’re in a spiritual battle good vs evil and it can get intense. Please help me during the dark days where I’m not sure what to do.
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom