Dear Sisters and brothers, please pray for my husband and ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adri

Prayer Partner
Dear Sisters and brothers, please pray for ### and myself we need our visa to the USA and a good job to be able to support ourselves.

Doors keep shutting in our faces, pray for these doors to God's blessings be permanently opened and the works of darkness (robbing of our blessings) be stopped in our lives. Thank you so much. Amen
 
Dear ###, just keep your faith and submit everything to HIM.. we've been there in the same situation, financial problems, family problems.. like we almost gave up.. we're waiting for our Canadian visa back then.. but we just remain faithful and the words of our Lord are the strength that we keep. And now.. through HIS grace.. and divine intervention.. like it was a miracle for us.. every single day is a miracle.. we are now here.. never lose hope and believe because HE will always make a way.. :-)

I pray for this request oh Lord, may it be done according to Your will Father.. thank you God... in JESUS name AMEN and AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am asking You Lovely Family to pray for me to get my menstrual cycle back, to reverse all illness symptoms and to help me get back to my health. Thank You Every One Of You, I Love You
Replies
4
Views
224
Dear sisters and brothers, Please pray for me and my father. My father has pain in his leg and my heart is so heavy. I can not handle my mental problem and I have a very heavy heart with grief. Please pray to us in name of the Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
373
Dear Sisters and Brothers Please pray for my health and break thru in my financial because I think I'm winning then the devil put something in my way. I'm crying and know God will make away and come thru for me. Bless you ###
Replies
7
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom