Uncle ### Past On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnbush

Prayer Warrior
Pray for my family members who are so heart broken. ### list his battle with the rare cancer he had. Thank u lord for calling him home before it got to pain was so much to bare. Put ur arms around my grand-parents to comfort them father. U r a mighty God. I humbly ask for peace for his wife & children as they start the process of healing. I ask this in Jesus might name. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, could someone please pray for my ###, ### of ### who just got put in a nursing home and very confused, alone and angry. He is atheist, doesn’t want anything to do with Jesus. Please pray that God will supetnaturally send someone to get through to him about accepting the Lord before it’s too...
Replies
8
Views
103
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY THE GUYS GREATLY MADE TO B TOYS BRAINWASHED TO PUT ME DOWN AS A SPORT USE ME SO I CANT EVER B HAPPY GREATLYYYY GET WAY TO BUSY IN THERE OWN LIVES GREATLYYYY FORGET MY NAME FORGET ALL ABOUT ME STAY AWAY FROM ME THERES NO NEED FOR SPILLED MILK ANYMORE. I MOVE...
Replies
10
Views
101
Does taking contract roles and being unfairly dismiss in the past makes me less of a manager and I have to reduce myself to be unhappy working less than what I was educated just to fulfill so called "God will". Is this what Christianity and the Jesus is all about and to submit regardless of how...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom