Lord I keep praying and asking for answers-I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
Lord I keep praying and asking for answers—I know it is wrong to ask that he hurt like I hurt—Lord I don't know why my ### keep saying that you wish bad on no one—I just want him to feel my pain. Why does he get to keep hurting me and he does not get to feel the hurt. Lord do you hear my prayers—why are they not being answered. Lord why do I continue to be punished. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
234
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
141
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I get put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom