I request prayer for my daughter and myself as ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter JesusGirl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JesusGirl

Guest
I request prayer for ### and myself as we go into ministry together - ministry of praise and worship, mime and singing.
 
May the Lord guide you and protect you always as you commit this life to Him in JESUS name AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi My name is ### ### ###, I live in ### and I would like to ask for prayers for my life. I am persecuted daily by my enemies who have been plotting against me for years. Most of them are from my family, they did everything to end my marriage and succeeded, and they do everything to harm me in...
Replies
8
Views
132
Please I ask for agreement in prayer to clear my name, ###, from being wrongly accused and my honor to be restored in my community and family. Thank you so much.
Replies
7
Views
111
Asking for prayer and hope as my ### waits for kidney transplant. This will be his second kidney transplant. He also received a liver transplant as a young child. We need your prayers and hope a suitable donor will be found soon. Thank you and most importantly thanks be to God that has blessed...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom