My ### and I are seeking to purchase a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JesusGirl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JesusGirl

Guest
My ### and I are seeking to purchase a vehicle. Please pray for us.
 
Lord God may this request be granted accdg to Your will oh God.. in Jesus name I pray AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I will be able to purchase the best available lawn mower for my needs.
Replies
12
Views
209
There is something I'm trying to purchase which I need. Please pray God will give me wisdom on how to purchase this thing. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
258
Seeking a little home or cabin where it's cooler and more affordable praying this realtor helps with this endeavor please Lord Help.
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom