please pray for me my ### never thinks about ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter shawna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shawna

Guest
please pray for me my boyfriend never thinks about my feelings it feels like he never wants me to go anywhere with him i do everything for him i jst dont uderstand all of this i love him so much bt im starting to feel like a door mate he doesnt care please help me thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad repeatedly disrespects my boundaries and often says things to put me down and embarrass me in front of others. I’ve given him so many chances to change and he just goes back to the father I grew up with. I’m always being mocked in front of others by him if I speak up for myself. I was...
Replies
12
Views
187
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THIS ISNT FAIR I DIDNT EVER GET A LIFE TO BE LOVED BY A HUSBAND. SATAN AND HIS SECRET AGENTS ###, ###, ###, EVERYONE SECRETLY IN MY CROWN NO WAY TO GET IN MY CROWN EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY. SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN DONT...
Replies
6
Views
201
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom