I would like prayer that ### will quit treating ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that ### will quit treating me in a bittling manner. She tells jokes about me making me look stupid to other people which embarasses me---she is even planning on writing a book about it. I would like her to have a humbling experience to bring her down from her high horse----every since she became a lawyer, she doesn't want anything to do with me. I am lonely because my mom and dad died but she has a husband. She doesn't need me and never phones to check up on me. And she makes me look like I've sinned a lot and I feel unworthy. I would like ### to have trials so that she could emphasize with people like me. And also her, husband, ### treats me with contempt. He doesn't like our family. Please help me, Lord, to have self-esteem or God esteem so that I will feel better about myself----other people also belittle my appearance stating I look old or really different. Other people never phone to check up on me and I have diabetes and could go into a coma and nobody would ever know until I started to rot.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There has been some bad kids that have been hanging around in front of where we live. They use a lot of bad language and slander whenever they see us step inside and outside of the house. We need help praying that God will relocate them to a different area to hang around.
Replies
9
Views
162
My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
282
Replies
6
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom