Dear Lord I pray for continued blessings and continued ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Servant
Dear Lord I pray for continued blessings and continued guidance on my current path. I ask for you to ease and pave the road ahead for me. I pray for an end to struggling. I pray for the beginning of succeeding. I pray for infinite good things to come my way. I pray for joy in my life. I pray that through my greatest achievements I can share my blessings with those around me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God continues to bless our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity, supernatural profitability and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients, who are always calling for consultations, showing up, signing up for treatment and who are really happy...
Replies
8
Views
235
I am praying in Jesus name for continued blessings and a never wavering faith.I have witnessed so many small miracles in my life these past swceral .onyhs.recently behind on insurance as well as bills yet I seem to make it .I can only attribute this to my praying and faith and that of you prayer...
Replies
6
Views
443
Pls pray for continued blessings in my relationship with ### and that our relationship continues growing in love, attraction, joy, honesty, trust, laughter and commitment. And that we never take each other for granted. And that we spend more time with one another—that we make more time for one...
Replies
5
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom