Miracle Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear prayer warriors please pray for me i need many many prayers my husband is going out tommorow regarding his office work again i pray that he come back home safely... and let all his work gets over in jesus name...please pray that he should quit smoking which is not good at all... please pray for me...

please pray that my husband should quit smoking he should be back after completeing the office work safely..

amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'd like to request help in praying for Deliverance. Especially, against setbacks and delay. The math exam that I was praying for. I prayed and went to sleep then I was attacked by a Satanic dream. I woke up and prayed, but the test did not go well. I'm praying for God to intervene. That was a...
Replies
7
Views
188
My daughter really wants to become a doctor. Please pray for her to perform up to her maximum ability on ### when she sits for her MCAT. She had been doing fine but she got burnt out and today she did a mock paper and did really badly and is now in despair. I don't know what to say but as a...
Replies
11
Views
250
Dear all, I want to pray for my daughter who really really wants to become a doctor and has been studying very hard. Her MCAT is on ###. May I ask everyone to pray for her efforts to be honored. Praying for a high score of ### for her MCAT and to be called up and then clear her interview well...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom