Hi, my name is ### .. Feb ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tigerbeauty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tigerbeauty

Guest
Hi, my name is ### .. Feb 6th 2013 .. My parents house caught on fire they lost everything. My dad was trapped in the basement when it happened ... He broke through a window, he was burnt 50 percent of his body and had a lot of smoke damage to his lungs, he is 71 ... Plz send out prayers for his healing and strength .. He is in ICU ..
 
Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Jeremiah 20:17 For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!"

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Luke 6:10 "And after looking around at them all he said to him, ‘Stretch out your hand.’ And he did so, and his hand was restored."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,..."

Proverbs 3:8 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."

Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired." [Heb. 12:1-3.]

Psalm 46:1 "To the Chief Musician. [A Psalm] of the sons of Korah, set to treble voices. A song. GOD IS our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble."

1 Timothy 1:12 "I give thanks to Him Who has granted me [the needed] strength and made me able [for this], Christ Jesus our Lord, because He has judged and counted me faithful and trustworthy, appointing me to [this stewardship of] the ministry."

Praising God for his lovingkindness and tender mercies, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
334
Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
265
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom