I would like to get healing of depression and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like to get healing of depression and hurt feeling by many people who harass me. Lord, I need prayer for you to cause the customer service bureau. I need ### to negotiate a satisfactory deal. I pray that God will open doors for me to have a financial miracle like he usually does and prayer that I will be patient and believe in miracles to happen at the right time. Oh, Lord Jesus, I pray for my brothers and kids to be kept safe. Dear Lord I need my sister to be more understanding. Dear Lord I pray that people will be able to emphasize with what I had to go through in life which were hard times yet they keep antagonizing me as though I needed the extra aggravation. Dear Lord help me not to be lonely and that people won't be able to twist my e-mails into things they are not which is when they call me gossip column. I pray that since ### got her husband by dating many men on internet that she will not assume I am trying to do the same just because I have a few glasses of wine in my own home and I don't even ever go anywhere and look for men and yet she is trying to make me look as bad as my sister in laws who deserted my brothers for many other men and have caused they kids to feel rejection. I don't even have kids that I am deserting. Oh, Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner so please guide me into paths of righteousness and cause my slanderous enemies to fall into the pit they dug for me and the rock will roll back on them instead. And people say I look old, Lord Jesus, that hurts my feelings even at my mom and dad's funeral, people insulted me as though they were always waiting for the right moment to harm me and they could have at least waited until after the funerals.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
I need healing of depression and insomnia.
Replies
7
Views
155
I would like to get a deeper relation with God and be put to use for the Kingdom. And to overcome hindrances to fully surrender and to experience the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Replies
10
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom