2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please help me pray and ask God to bless, heal and protect me and my family. Help me ask the Lord to release me and my family from the burdens and adversaries in my life. Pray God will set us securely on high and pour out His blessings upon us.
Replies
5
Views
108
J
  • Locked
I am ### from ###. I am looking for a Job.. Please pray for me that our Lord Jesus may shower his blessing on me and all the needy and bless us with a Good Job. I am desparately waiting God to answer my prayers. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
4
Views
142
B
  • Locked
I am losing my job and need GOD's direction on if we should sell our house to reduce our debt and start a new life somewhere else. I pray that a job GOD wants me to have comes quickly and he gives me the wisdom to make good financial decisions in the next phase of my life. Without a job I cannot...
Replies
5
Views
92
  • Locked
Dear Lord, as you know there is still a lot going on. I keep putting myself in situations of being let down. I can't help the way I feel about this boy. Please, I ask of you to touch his heart and save his mind from confusion. I ask of you to have him see with clear eyes answers to help him...
Replies
7
Views
112
  • Locked
Please pray and intercede with me that the Lord Jesus will grant my ### a complete healing right now. Pray that my ### will praise and give thanks to the Lord for the rest of his life for the healing power that he receives today and will make a commitment to serve the Lord for the rest of his...
Replies
9
Views
118
B
  • Locked
Please pray that GOD shows me what I am supposed to be doing with career. Losing my job and need to find another one, but skill sets are not as up to date as they should be.
Replies
3
Views
108
B
  • Locked
Pray that any adulterous relationship my husband or any other husband is on be ended immediately in Jesus name. I stand in agreement with everyone believing for a restored marriage!
2
Replies
11
Views
281
  • Locked
plz pray for ### as ### continue to fast. ### pray that all ### sins r forgive that was done wrong in Jesus eyes. Plz also continue to pray for ### and ### husband to be blesses with a child..In Jesus name ### ask. Amen
Replies
8
Views
251
  • Locked
For my mom's back: Today I could not stay on the elliptical. After 20 minutes I couldn't stand the pain and went back to bed. Finally got up and walked on the treadmill which didn't hurt as much. I tried biking and the pain was horrible. All I could do is cry...struggled to make it to 2 miles...
Replies
10
Views
199
  • Locked
Dear Lord I just want to take a moment and say thank you so much, my boyfriend came to me yesterday and told me he still loves me in such a special day, I know we're not yet fully back but I have faith that You will take control of that, Father touch him, wake him up in his heart let him know...
Replies
7
Views
216
Back
Top Bottom