This I pray for in Jesus' name. May your husband see his mistake and the hurt he is causing. I pray that my ### also sees the same in our relationship. This I have asked God for and for him to hear my prayer. I ask again for forgiveness for our sins and that Jesus can perform another miracle in both of our families. This I ask Jesus, Amen
I love God and I am a Christian. I'm married in my late fifties. I have been attracted to a single female colleague of mine since September 2025. Between May and July 2026, we had two intimate times and I slept with her ones. Please pray for both of us that the Lord will severe the attraction...
When I was younger, I was involved in a sinful, abusive, adulterous relationship with someone. This relationship caused so many problems in my life and I now want to help other people going through those same problems but I'm scared of how people will react to the fact that I was involved in...
Please pray for the removal of the negative impact on my life of a sinful and adulterous relationship that I was involved in years ago. This was a terrible thing that I did and I am genuinely so sorry for anyone I hurt and the sin I committed by being involved in this. Please pray that all hurt...