Pray that any adulterous relationship my husband or any ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blessed19707
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blessed19707

Guest
Pray that any adulterous relationship my husband or any other husband is on be ended immediately in Jesus name. I stand in agreement with everyone believing for a restored marriage!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love God and I am a Christian. I'm married in my late fifties. I have been attracted to a single female colleague of mine since September 2025. Between May and July 2026, we had two intimate times and I slept with her ones. Please pray for both of us that the Lord will severe the attraction...
Replies
6
Views
128
When I was younger, I was involved in a sinful, abusive, adulterous relationship with someone. This relationship caused so many problems in my life and I now want to help other people going through those same problems but I'm scared of how people will react to the fact that I was involved in...
Replies
6
Views
266
Please pray for the removal of the negative impact on my life of a sinful and adulterous relationship that I was involved in years ago. This was a terrible thing that I did and I am genuinely so sorry for anyone I hurt and the sin I committed by being involved in this. Please pray that all hurt...
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom