Miracle Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

liesiang

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray and intercede with me that the Lord Jesus will grant my ### a complete healing right now. Pray that my ### will praise and give thanks to the Lord for the rest of his life for the healing power that he receives today and will make a commitment to serve the Lord for the rest of his life. Let the Lord grant wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and compassion to the dr. that he will treat my ### just like his own. Pray that the prayers will open the gate of heaven that the Lord will hear the cries, sufferings, and prayers from the family. Let this cup pass and let the Lord use the whole family to serve him.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lor d, last night in prayer i felt healign on my extremely dehydrated jaws adn teeth. i asked you to help my unbelief for wantign a miracle healign and You , Lor d gave me much healign on my jaw and teeht alignment. Im so grateful. thank you! . Please heall peole who are in severe...
Replies
12
Views
174
My ### y.o. daughter ### was misdiagnosed for ### years and has a giant fibroid ### cm it's pressing on her bladder and kidneys. She has to undergo surgery to remove it and it's complicated because of the size. Please pray Jesus is the hands, eyes, mind of everyone involved in her surgery, there...
Replies
10
Views
246
Please Jesus I’m desperately asking for a miracle to be healed of mouth and throat cancer please. In your holy name I pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom