Dear Lord, as you know there is still a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, as you know there is still a lot going on. I keep putting myself in situations of being let down. I can't help the way I feel about this boy. Please, I ask of you to touch his heart and save his mind from confusion. I ask of you to have him see with clear eyes answers to help him. Please lead me the way to his heart so we can be together again. Forgive me for my words and actions that have been done these past weeks. I'm losing my mind. I pray that everyone on the prayer line gets their prayers answered in your time. But please God, grant me another chance with him and forgive us. Thank you. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a physical and worldly truth. It rings true mostly for legal proceedings. I pray for miracles miracles miracles. I pray for wonders wonders wonders. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for glory glory glory. I pray for blessings blessings...
Replies
6
Views
103
I ask for silent needs, in Jesus' name, amen. Thank You, Lord
Replies
9
Views
363
Lord, pls help with silent needs. You know. Thank You, in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom