Pray For Gods Will To Be Done.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Believer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Believer

Guest
I am losing my job and need GOD's direction on if we should sell our house to reduce our debt and start a new life somewhere else. I pray that a job GOD wants me to have comes quickly and he gives me the wisdom to make good financial decisions in the next phase of my life. Without a job I cannot afford to live in this house.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

,I would like to ask for your prayer support for my current situation. There is a lot going on right now, and I truly need to be lifted up in prayer in the following areas:My children and grandchildren: I pray especially for my family. Enfold my beloved children and grandchildren in extra love...
Replies
11
Views
181
LIFE IN SUNDAY GODS WILL GOR MYSELF MY DAUGHTER FAMILY OUR PETS WE ONLY GO OUT IF ITS A GOOD THING FOR ME AND HER THE PETS OTHERWISE IT IS CANCELLED NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I DONT NEED TO PROVE NOTHING GO NONONE NOR FOES MY DAUGHTER OUR OETS WE OWE NONONE NOTHING IT IS OVERRRRRRRR GREATLYYY OVER..IT...
Replies
9
Views
121
LIFE IN I ONLY FIGHT FOR MY FOOD BENEFITS ITS GOING TO EVEN COME THRU THAT I CAN QUALIFY I PICK AND CHOSE MY BATTLES AND THE GOVERNMENT ISNT WORTH FIGHTING WITH GREATLY..LIFE IN SINCE I CANT GET THRU ONLINE AND I HAVE BEEN DROPPED FOR NO REASON STOLEN MAIL STOLEN PAPERWORK SWITCHED DOCTORS...
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom