Continue To Heal Marriage And Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
Pray our loving father will continue to mend our family and ### will open her heart to his call. Please protect her from the draw and temptations of her new friends. Remove the evil that is calling her away. Please rekindle her faith and bless her wholly. Dear Lord walk with us and pray Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for joining me in prayer Have a blessed day in the Lord
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, please bless our marriage. As we serve in ministry, grant us wisdom, patience, and deeper intimacy. Strengthen our bond, resolve our conflicts, and let our union reflect Your grace. In Jesus' name, Amen. I know every individual struggles with some things; however; my husband has...
Replies
12
Views
236
Thank you for all the prayers. My husband received a wonderful offer and has accept the position. Praise God!! Please pray for us and our marriage. That the Lord leads us both daily, for God's protection and favor over us and our family. Please continue to pray for us. It has been very hard, I...
Replies
8
Views
196
Heavenly Father, I come before you asking in prayer In The Mighty Name of Jesus for marriage restoration, healing, protection, guidance, and peace. I pray that you remove all negativity that’s surrounding this marriage and any negativity that’s hindering it, Father I pray that you wrap your...
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom