Well, I fell of the wagon again, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Well, I fell off the wagon again, but I put myself in a rehab last Wednesday evening. I have been so depressed about ###, I let it drive me to drinking. I realized I must let go and let God, even if it means I will never see my beloved again.

Thank you for the prayers.
 
I pray that you will receive the strength and wisdom to allow God to become your primary focus. For He is the true

God is the true restorer of broken hearts. I pray that you will find the strength to let Him be your primary focus and to allow Him to bring your drinking under control. It sounds like you really want to make a change. He is with you, in Jesus' name, AMEN!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell for lust again. I am a teen, so I am posting anonymously. I probably won't see the comments, but I just need prayer. I am a Christian, but I keep falling over and over. I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
180
I've been trying to fight masturbation and it's been hard but yesterday I fell please pray on my behalf to be delivered in Jesus name and for restraint
Replies
6
Views
244
Dear God I fell in love with ### she has had a traumatic past and I love to give her a wonderful life but she pushes me away God give her strength to reconcile with me and see my love just as you love me my name is ### and I truly love her
Replies
14
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom