Dear God I fell in love with ###

Dear God I fell in love with ### she has had a traumatic past and I love to give her a wonderful life but she pushes me away God give her strength to reconcile with me and see my love just as you love me my name is ### and I truly love her
I pray in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was ### days free and I just fell back into it ### minutes ago and i have already committed the act. Please pray for me to repent and for Jesus to forgive me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
132
Please pray for me to quit this foolish, foolish addiction! I have given my life to Christ, but I still struggle... I love Jesus so much.
Replies
13
Views
166
I fell for lust again. I am a teen, so I am posting anonymously. I probably won't see the comments, but I just need prayer. I am a Christian, but I keep falling over and over. I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,919
Members
650,470
Latest member
Jeudunran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom