To all prayer warriours please pray for the ###...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marcus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marcus

Guest
To all prayer warriors please pray for the Valentine's belief of love and friendship. At our mid-week service we were asked if Valentine's feast is pagan or Christian. Lots of people did not know what it was. Jesus commands us not to worship saints, images or any graven objects that depict God or any human being. But a lot of Christians believe that it is OK to believe and worship Valentine who was a priest in Rome according to them. Please ask God to help all these so-called Christians that are practicing paganism by worshipping and remembering Valentine as their love and friendship god. Dear Jesus, have mercy on the lost and those who are in the wrong path. Show them the truth of the Bible. Do not worship idols, angels or any human being.. only worship God. Thank you for praying.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God is love and we as His dear children should worship Him alone. So let us all pray for all those people who believe that Valentine's Day is Ok to worship. Dear God. Have mercy on those who believe the wrong thing and falsehood. Human traditions and false beliefs have gotten into the heart of our brothers and sisters in the Lord. Please Jesus. Show them the right way to worship God so they will not be inflicted with a lot of problems. In Christ's name. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I
  • Locked
To all prayer warriors I would like to ask prayer for the stress people are going through because of heavy load in their jobs, loss of a home, broken marriages and children misbehaving in school. Please, ask Jesus to help all overworked persons who have to labor even at night and have no time...
Replies
5
Views
234
J
  • Locked
To all prayer warriors who love Jesus. Please pray for all the binge drinkers who are giving their life away. Binge drinking disrupts metabolism. It reaches a blood alcohol level so high in a short period of time so when they start driving their cars or trucks it may cause accidents of all...
Replies
6
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom