Pray that my husband ### has a heart change ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Pray that my husband ### has a heart change that he will see that he does love me and he will not want this divorce and though our Lord Jesus Christ we will make it amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord I come to you in agreement with my ### for you to talk to our husbands and for them to change their hearts, put love and peace in their hearts, bless our homes and bring back the harmony, no more lies, no more cries, no more arguments, take away the devil from our families, we believe Lord that only you can turn things around in our favor...we thank you Lord that your victory over our marriages is already done and said....in the name of Jesus....amen
 
I pray a hedge of thorns around this marriage and bind satan from any further destruction in Jesus Mighty Name!!! We thank you and love you Lord Amen!!!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My s on has been home for about a month now after 15 mo in mental health/addiction facilities. I thank the Lord the addiction is gone but the mental issues are still affecting us. He does not want to work. Will not look for jobs and says the world is a bad place, he doesn't want to participate...
Replies
8
Views
200
I speak decree declare demand command create into existence Because of my EX ### who had the Worst Christian Witchcraft spirit I have ever encountered beating me up even in the spiritual to the PHYSICAL literally if I wasn't a Perfect Prudent Wife GREATLY that can't happen again he can't come...
Replies
6
Views
250
My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom