Continued Therapies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose1021

Prayer Warrior
Our son has autism and we get the therapies through our health insurance. Pray that the school district and the team will allow us to shorten our son's class schedule so he may be able to attend his pool therapies at the rehab center so he may be better.... Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for continuing to pray for my husband. He is still struggling with ### and ### but it is better today. He is staying another night at his hotel. Please pray he rests and is better tomorrow before continuing to travel this way amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
169
My appointment with the TIF surgeon did not go well. He admitted to getting my medical brief and also admitted to not reading it. I worked very hard and in pain on that thing. I had paper clips as tabs on every report. I numbered paragraphs and put a table of contents. He could have learned my...
Replies
17
Views
361
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom