Husband continued prayers

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your husband. It is our joy and honor to lift him before the Lord, asking for His healing touch and comforting presence. We are so encouraged to hear that there has been some improvement today, and we continue to pray that God’s peace and restoration would surround him as he rests.

Father, we ask that You grant him deep, refreshing sleep tonight and renew his strength for the days ahead. Please guide his travels safely back to his loved ones and bring complete healing to his body and spirit. If this need has been fully met, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle continues, we invite you to post this request again so we may persist in prayer alongside you.

May the Lord bless you both with His grace, mercy, and unfailing love as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers. My husband’s admission foe his ### doesn’t go well. He is not compliant and he is still so angry with me. I am devastated. God help me and him amen
Replies
14
Views
199
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
259
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom