I pray for God to heal a relationship. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter db777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

db777

Guest
I pray for God to heal a relationship. I pray that God may bring comfort, healing, and peace to my heart and soul. If it is along side His will for us to be together, may He help me to be patient and keep believing and having faith in Him that all things will work out. If not, may God help me to heal and move on and to believe in my self-worth and to truly learn from my mistakes. I love her very much and pray that God can help me through this either way. I thank God for the mercy and compassion and for never leaving my side through this pain of being apart.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God to heal the sick Caribbean American men with prostate cancer, low heart rate problems and terminal illness health issues in ### this week. Pray for God to help fix all the problems families are facing with generational curse's, jealousy and spite amongst each other in ###, ###, ###...
Replies
6
Views
278
Please pray that God will heal me of this persistent coughing that keeps coming back and I can't sleep and it's really bothering me and I can't stop when I start coughing that my head hurts and I have cramps all over my body. Please pray God healing and that God will restore me back to good...
Replies
8
Views
394
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom