My name is ###. I send this prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyrodger

Servant of All
My name is ###. I send this prayer request for my son ###, in the state of ###.

My son is a drug addict, lost and no where to go. His family there will not take him in, and he is living on the street. He's sick, very sick, and in a very dark place. Satan, has taken this young and beautiful life, from all of us who love him. I beg you to please pray for him. That God and all his mercy, will bring him back to us. That all his addictions be lifted from him. That his heavy heart will find peace thru Christ our Lord. That all his tears of dispear will be no more. As his Mother, I'm praying everyday, every moment. My heart is breaking for him, for all of us.

Thank You
 
Lord bless her with Your Peace and let her know without doubt that You are with her son. We are asking that you send angels to minister to his needs and direct his path straight back to You may his life be a blessing and bring You glory...guide his feet to the place that rests in You send Comfort to his mind and lead him to help...deliver him Lord from this evil and make his mind body and spirit One with Yours...cover him with Mercy and let grace lead him to Your deliverance. The Lord rebuke you Satan...Lord restore to this young man all that Satan has stolen...speak clearly to his heart and bring him to Salvation's plan...Oh Lord hear our cry and touch his mind let him come to his senses...and come back to You...give his family wisdom to reach out to his needs and bless them with grace in Jesus name...continue to believe....walk in Faith and know that HE is God...bring Him praises and glorify His name with Truth..bless you all and may you continue to expect a miracle in Jesus name...

Teen Challenge is an AWESOME program for him to find God...and be delivered from this Stronghold...remember who you are fighting it's not your son...a stronghold has latched onto him and he needs to get set free...take on the armor of God and fight the fight with spirits in high places...by believing that God has you...walk in faith not by what you see...know Truth and stand upon it with a mindset to serve the Creator of all things...God Almighty...

Bless you
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Life in I get my own home to own of my own for me my 2 cats and can have my emotional support pet dog and finally get a Husband to my fine ass guy to me my ### not ### greatly I can be happy my eyes stop watering today please greatly my favor comes back to me the right organization has favor to...
Replies
7
Views
158
My name is ###. I am felling very alone... please pray for my family...my job.
Replies
9
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom