Please pray for my baby. She is unsettled ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Isokon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Isokon

Guest
Please pray for my baby. She is unsettled with Silent Reflux, teething and a cold. She is inconsolable.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My newborn baby has a hole in the heart. Doctors told it's normal to have all babies. But mine has bigger than normal range. Doctor told it will close when she grows up; we have to observe for 2 years; otherwise, we need to do a little surgery to close the hole. I'm really afraid of it. I only...
Replies
8
Views
298
They say dogs are a glimpse of unconditional love, and ### has been that light in my life for ### years. Right now, that light is flickering. I’m asking for your strongest prayers for my best friend. Please pray for healing, for peace from pain, and for the wisdom to know how to best love her...
Replies
9
Views
239
My son was taken 1 week before his first birthday, by people who have been listening to the wrong voices and wrong spirits. It seems every single step I take, the devil is raised out of all those I encounter, while those with the voice of God remain silent, hiding in the shadows, busy, too busy...
Replies
12
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom