Urgent Miracle Please Pray For ### To Get Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear pray warriors please pray for me that i should get pregnant for my first baby lord please forgive my sins.. give me child lord.. heal my womb with your healing power.. i dont want to go under any treatment lord please make me pregnant normally in jesus name i will bring the child in your presence please lord make me pregnant.

please pray for me to get pregnant
 
I already prayed for this. God Bless :) 
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I just wanted you to know that I know how you feel and to let you know that God cares and wants you to be happy and fulfilled.

I don't know why He allows us to go through trials like these. I had 2 miscarriages before having a sweet baby girl and I believe that God must have meant this to strengthen me, my marriage, and to allow me to understand the pain of others.

I pray that you will be wonderfully healed and blessed with the child you desire.

In Jesus' precious name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need an urgent financial miracle. Please also pray that ### will stop threatening me or come to my house now. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
172
I have sinned greatly against God and I know the consequences of my actions but I believe God is a merciful God. I believe he can give me a second chance 😞 God please don’t let this happen to me, please forgive me from every sexual immorality and please don’t let this happen to me. I don’t want...
Replies
11
Views
429
Me and my husband just had a miscarriage and we need healing and prayers, we hope god lets us get pregnant again and carry to term. Please pray god grants us a miracle
Replies
8
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom