Please pray for me, I feel helpless and hopeless ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear All, Thank you for remembering me in prayer on this. I feel blessed and happy that I joined all of you in prayer here and worship. My heart is at peace and the Lord has restored my strength with hope for the future. God is able and I believe in Him and trust Him! I feel God wants me to serve Him. Someday I want to be able to preach about His words. I want to serve the Lord, I feel I have been asking God to do things for me, and I ask myself, for once can't I go to God and say, Lord you can use me, equip me with words to say, the right skills and knowledge, change my life so that my friends and family should see God working in me and they should be inspired to serve God, to come to God, it's my desire that God should use me in the greatest heights.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I feel helpless in the face of my circumstances. In my time of trouble, hear my cry and keep me safe from all harm. Send help from heaven and strengthen me and my family. I know You will rescue me and answer me, and I will raise a banner of victory in the name of my God. I will rise up and...
Replies
15
Views
638
I have never felt so totally defeated or helpless in all my ### years .. there was always the feeling of hope that things would get better...situations would change and life would be bearable or even good again. I have a ### year old son who has always been a black sheep I guess and of course in...
Replies
9
Views
156
Heavenly Father, I ### feel helpless and troubled while dealing with my current financial circumstance. Calm me with your majestic power and take me out of all these troubles. I pray to you so that I do not worry about what to eat, drink, and wear. I also know that there is no need to be...
Replies
11
Views
599
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom