End Of The Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie4t

Prayer Partner
This is it I'm at the end of my road please God show me mercy I can't take anymore please you know my situation work a miracle please I beg of you
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Dear Lord I pray in Jesus name that ### will be able to understand and know that you are there, watching over her always. Let your peace, love and joy overcome her. I pray that she can put full trust in you Lord, for we know that your way is always the better way no matter what we might be feeling! In Jesus name Amen!

Jeremiah 32:37 "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there any thing too hard for me?"

1 Peter 5:7

"Let him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you."

Proverbs 3:25-26

"Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked when it comes. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The emergency line was unable to assist with this procedure. They said that the police could not assist with the ongoing situation. My landlord is not answering my calls and my mother is afraid to reach out to him because of the financial threats. Please pray that someone speaks up for us in...
Replies
11
Views
243
I’ve been in a relationship for 6 years, my partner has always refused to take accountability for his actions and hurt he causes me but I stuck by him. After years of no change and manipulations, I became very depressed, anxious, heartbroken and hopeless. In March I decided to fully commit and...
Replies
8
Views
180
It seems one spirit of the world that has invaded Christian things is being too busy to help others (unlike in the past.) I have an obstacle when trying to get ahold of the more well-known prayer lines, they're just about impossible to reach. I might have a situation I want them to pray with me...
Replies
6
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom