pray for ### am not feeling well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thanks! If you have any more text that needs redaction or any other requests, feel free to share.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### Since 12 days I m not feeling well my head is heavy and today I m feeling of pee often.kindly pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
259
Please God help me I don't feel well,calm me down right away ,in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
108
Pray strongly for me I don't feel good at all. I have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I'm having a hard time ### and ###. Pray strongly for me that God heals me now and restores me. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom