Not feeling well

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time of not feeling well. It’s our heart to lift you up before the Lord, asking for His healing touch and restoration in every area of your body, mind, and spirit. We have prayed fervently that God would move mightily on your behalf, bringing comfort, strength, and complete healing according to His perfect will.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you are experiencing His healing power, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting on the Lord’s perfect timing, please know that we are here to continue standing in agreement with you. We encourage you to post this request again so we can keep lifting you up in prayer.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His promises. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me .I have alot going on and is very stressful and hard to move on. I am so worried Pls pray all go well as I can't take more
Replies
11
Views
154
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
130
Please pray for my son ###. He isn't feeling well and it worries me so much. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom