Oh Heavenly father, I ask in your name right now Lord that these evil spirits of cancer be lifted from off of this person's body completely. Devil, take your hands off of this person, they belong to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are His property not yours. I bind you demons of hell trying to hurt God's people, take your hands off of this person now. I pray Jesus that you touch this person and let them feel the healing shoot through their body this very night Lord. I believe in you Lord Jesus with all my heart and I know you will bless this person in such an amazing way. Healing rain pour on down into the life of this person. You are the apple of God's eyes, He loves you so very much. Pray unto Him, oh Lord thank you for the breath you are giving this person now. It is precious, you died so that we could live. Let this person live and be healed from the attacks of the enemy. You are so much bigger than cancer Jesus, you are so much bigger than the devil. Oh healing comforter Jesus there is not one thing you cannot do, heal this person and restore them to full strength, I pray no pain, sickness, or injury will ever come unto this holy temple Lord. You said our bodies were Holy temples, clean this cancer out of the temple and let it be made whole to glorify your name. I thank you now Jesus for healing this person, you are so amazing Jesus I love you and know you will heal this person and forever change their life so much to where they can never quit talking about you. Oh Lord I glorify your name and ask all of this in your holy name Amen.