Financ/relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

dra

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### would like to find love and to be successful in life. Long story short, I am in need of a good job. I have been unemployed for a year and still haven't found a job. I have been trying hard to find one and have had no luck. I need to make money so I could support myself and live on my own. I am depressed about my relationship and love life. I have been single for almost three years. I am feeling lonely and would like to find a companion. I have been trying to find a good girl in my life I could actually be with and enjoy my life with. So if you can help me pray.

Thank you for taking time to read this and praying. God bless you.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god my life is going really bad and in fact the worst it’s been my dads girlfriend gave me him an ultimatum to pick between me and her and he chose her he has completely cut me out my relationship is on the verge of a break up I’m ### weeks post ### and I’m trying to stay strong for my...
Replies
10
Views
344
Hello I am in an emotionally abusive relationship where my partner will yell at me in public and throw and break things when they get angry. I have a son and I feel very hopeless in my situation please pray I can find a way out of this situation. I still love the person so I feel trapped but I...
Replies
10
Views
180
Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,394
Messages
16,810,769
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom