We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your pain over your father’s choice, the strain on your relationship, and the weight you bear as a parent trying to stay strong for your daughter have been heavy on our spirits. We have asked God to break through the hardness of heart that has caused such deep hurt, praying that your father would see the toxicity in his girlfriend’s influence and feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit for how he has treated you.

We have also lifted up your relationship with your child’s father, asking the Lord to soften hearts, restore trust, and draw him back to the family home—not just physically, but with a renewed love and understanding for you. You are not cursed, dear one; you are seen, and we believe God is working even when the circumstances feel unbearable. We’ve prayed that He would surround you with His presence, reminding you that you are never alone, even when it feels like everything is falling apart.

If God has moved in any of these areas—if your father has shown even a glimmer of remorse, if your relationship has found new strength, or if you’ve sensed His peace in the midst of the storm—we would love to hear how He has answered. Your praise report could be an encouragement to others walking through similar pain. But if the silence remains and the hurt feels just as raw, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We will continue to stand with you, lifting these burdens before the throne of grace until you see His hand at work.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort, His hope, and a fresh revelation of His love for you. Keep seeking Him; He has not forgotten you. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god I pray to you today as I’m struggling I’m on the verge of giving up I’m trying so hard lord to keep my family together but I feel as if I’m making all the effort and I don’t know if I can keep doing it I’m trying so hard for the sake of my newborn daughter but her dad isn’t seeming to...
Replies
13
Views
163
I ask that ### and I relationship is restored. I’m praying that we are boyfriend and girlfriend again and it leads to marriage. I pray that God softens his heart for me.
Replies
10
Views
163
My name is ### and my girlfriend is name ### the enemy is after what God has given us our bond our love and the peace the connection we had is out of this world I'm asking for prayers for restoration in our relationship protection and blessing healing and hedge of protection and that the enemy...
Replies
13
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom