2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear GOD, please help my work situation, help me find my niche Lord so I don't need to keep relying on my current ### work situation. Help me Lord, I know you are the solution to all our problems. Amen
Replies
6
Views
213
  • Locked
I'm in the hospital now, worried on what's wrong me. I haven't written this website for awhile. I want to be ok and I want peace. I have tried to pray to God but I don't know what to say to him, I am just numb with my life. Please pray for ###, all I think about is death.
Replies
5
Views
87
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my children and myself.. I am a single mother of four wonderful children and life has been difficult .. I'm trying to get reestablished for the sake of my children, please pray for us.. just want things to get better. I want a home sweet home kind of life.. please lead and I...
Replies
10
Views
150
B
  • Locked
Hello again... :) Well, I finally went to get my pap smear done this week...and strangely, my gynaecologist realized that my neck was swollen...he presumed it's an overactive thyroid gland, since I show all the signs of this illness—weight loss with increased appetite, nervousness...
2
Replies
10
Views
233
  • Locked
It's ### again asking for prayer. I am sorry I ask so much but I know that prayer changes things. I ask that God will touch the ###, judge and investigators hearts and bless them. I ask that God gives my lawyer the words to say. Pray that this situation is resolved before ###. Pray that God will...
Replies
6
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray for my family, especially my daughter ### and my grandchildren, ### and ### Thank you ###
Replies
10
Views
157
I
  • Locked
I asked the Lord for strength to try and exercise and take control of my weight issues and I am happy to say that it has been 3 months of trying to add working out to my lifestyle. It has not been easy, I do have my moments of laziness but I have managed to jump right back in and I must say it...
Replies
4
Views
75
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm lost ..please guide me to your wonderful blessings upon me. Change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
173
H
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister, ###, who had open heart surgery on Jan ###. She is now in congestive heart failure. Pray for healing.
Replies
6
Views
164
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for all the blessings You had showered upon us. Please pray for the full restoration of our marriage. Please pray that my husband will realize his wrongdoings and will start to repent to God because he has sinned. Please touch his heart O Lord that he will cut his relationship...
Replies
4
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom