Please pray for my family, especially my daughter ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedagain

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family, especially my daughter ### and my grandchildren, ### and ###

Thank you ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry, Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God BLESS You!!! In Jesus Name I pray, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please continue to pray for my daughter ### and my grandchildren, ### and ###. Thanks ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I Pray for my daughter asthma, she has irregular periods please I pray to you that her period cycles becomes normal. Help her in her difficulties. Take care of her and protect her always. Please she should get a nice stable job. Protect my husband and daughter, take care of my husband’s...
Replies
8
Views
343
Please pray for my family. Especially my ###, she has demantia, please pray that we have patience with her. And also pray for our anxiety and depression to go away and our stress. Thank you. Amen 🙏❤
Replies
8
Views
320
Hi are you able to pray for my family and me that everything will be ok and everything works out, be stress free and healthy and happy , my son not have to worry everyday and my daughter be happy and healthy away from the bad people and influence’s please 🙏 thank you
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom