It's ### again asking for prayer. I am sorry ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
It's ### again asking for prayer. I am sorry I ask so much but I know that prayer changes things. I ask that God will touch the ###, judge and investigators hearts and bless them. I ask that God gives my lawyer the words to say. Pray that this situation is resolved before ###. Pray that God will allow me to remain with my family. I truly appreciate all of your prayers, encouragements and kind words that you have spoken. Thank you and God bless you all.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so sorry that I cheated, I will not do it again after this competition please do not let me get disqualified and I will do anything that I can, please I give my heart :( please do not get me banned and disqualified
Replies
7
Views
248
Dear GOD I am sorry please don't punish me
Replies
10
Views
343
Dear lord I am sorry for not accepting the first 2 blessings you have given me. I know im not worthy of a third try. But I plead for your forgiveness on my trespasses against your wishes. Please Lord have mercy on me and I pray that you may bless me one more time. In your loving name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom