Thank You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter INeedYouGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INeedYouGod

Guest
I asked the Lord for strength to try and exercise and take control of my weight issues and I am happy to say that it has been 3 months of trying to add working out to my lifestyle. It has not been easy, I do have my moments of laziness but I have managed to jump right back in and I must say it is slowly becoming a part of my life. Please help me continue to pray not to lose momentum and that my lazy days become fewer and fewer. I am thankful I have gotten this far, I would not have if God did not intervene and help me like I asked Him to. God is amazing to me even though I do not deserve all the things He does for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
214
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
194
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,394
Messages
16,810,769
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom