B
BrokenHearted
Guest
Hello again... 
Well, I finally went to get my pap smear done this week...and strangely, my gynaecologist realized that my neck was swollen...he presumed it's an overactive thyroid gland, since I show all the signs of this illness—weight loss with increased appetite, nervousness, irritability, excessive sweating, etc.—I went ahead and did some blood tests...
Please pray for me that God will relieve me of every sickness that has been plaguing my body. I know my God is able.
I would also like to find my way back to the Kingdom; I want to renew my vows to Him, but I have strayed very very far away...
God bless everyone on this site...

Well, I finally went to get my pap smear done this week...and strangely, my gynaecologist realized that my neck was swollen...he presumed it's an overactive thyroid gland, since I show all the signs of this illness—weight loss with increased appetite, nervousness, irritability, excessive sweating, etc.—I went ahead and did some blood tests...
Please pray for me that God will relieve me of every sickness that has been plaguing my body. I know my God is able.
I would also like to find my way back to the Kingdom; I want to renew my vows to Him, but I have strayed very very far away...
God bless everyone on this site...
