2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

G
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that he gets approved for retirement disability, workers comp, MRI head, Neuro-Psych testing, occupation & pain therapy and doesn't have pain the rest of his life. Please pray for me and ### that we can have peace, joy, and happiness, good luck, and health and I can do well...
Replies
7
Views
197
S
  • Locked
Deliverance Prayer Requests: 1. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction. They are seeking deliverance and strength to overcome this challenge. 2. ### is going through a difficult time at work and needs guidance and peace. 3. Healing and deliverance for ### who is battling a serious...
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
Dear Father, thank you for your help this week...and please help all those ### and ### here who need some positive actions!
Replies
10
Views
269
  • Locked
Will everyone pray for that ticket to be removed off ### record. Please pray for us to have the money by next Wednesday to take this and to pay all of our bills. And he still looking for a job with the removed old this ticket he can try to get his truck driving job back. This is an emergency we...
Replies
9
Views
238
  • Locked
Please everyone pray for me to find the right doctor to go to. I've been having some very strange symptoms over the last few months. I'm currently with a doctor who is trying different meds and it's not working. I'm praying for God to give me wisdom: should I stay with this doctor or see someone...
Replies
10
Views
182
  • Locked
Me and my family are currently in financial need to buy a high-graphic and bigger RAM size laptop, a graphic tablet, a hard storage drive, an original Adobe and 3D softwares and a 32GB memory stick for my camera. These are used for my study purpose. Pray for His favor, provision, mercy, grace...
Replies
6
Views
124
  • Locked
Lord, I need you in every aspect of my life.. Please intervene.. Lead me Oh Lord.. God.. I don't know where to go.. Please guide us Lord in finding a job. Lord I pray that I may stay close to you and have more faith.. Please draw me near closer to you each day God.. I haven't been praying for...
Replies
7
Views
177
  • Locked
Lord Jesus I pray for ### your intervention for those who weep and mourn. Lord God, You are Holy and Powerful.
Replies
11
Views
159
  • Locked
Dear God as I come before at this time I want coverage for my daughter who is in a bad place. She hates herself, if she tries something and she fails, she slump further down into that slump. Please God please remove suicidal thoughts from her mind, let her believe in herself just as how you God...
Replies
9
Views
117
I
  • Locked
Sell/Offer for house on ###, please, thank you
Replies
8
Views
92
Back
Top Bottom