Lord, I need you in every aspect of my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meiko

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I need you in every aspect of my life.. Please intervene.. Lead me Oh Lord.. God.. I don't know where to go.. Please guide us Lord in finding a job. Lord I pray that I may stay close to you and have more faith.. Please draw me near closer to you each day God.. I haven't been praying for awhile.. God I miss you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God showers His infinite and supernatural blessings upon every aspect of our practice, from our success, prosperity and profitability to our joy in serving others. Also, that He may bless our practice with a continuous and consistent flow of new patients always calling our...
Replies
9
Views
223
Pray that I give every aspect of my life to the Lord Jesus, that I pour out my heart to him at all times, that I ask Him to save me regarding everything that afflicts me all the days of my life. Finding a wife (or waiting for my wife that I’ve already asked for), marriage, raising a family of my...
Replies
10
Views
381
I pray that God removes every barrier and evil in my life and gives me peace and stability in all aspects of my life, spiritually, physically, mentally and financially. I also pray that God removes my latest stressor soon and in my favor and without going to court. I also pray that God watch...
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom