Please pray for ### that he gets approved for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gat6822
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gat6822

Guest
Please pray for ### that he gets approved for retirement disability, workers comp, MRI head, Neuro-Psych testing, occupation & pain therapy and doesn't have pain the rest of his life. Please pray for me and ### that we can have peace, joy, and happiness, good luck, and health and I can do well at my job. Please pray for ### that he takes all meds and can be well mentally & physically. Please pray for ### & ### and ### & ### that they love and care for each unconditionally. Thank you Dear God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit for all your blessings.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently have pending review on my RA at work. I’ve been able to temporarily use it and it’s made such a big change in my life. Please pray it gets permanently approved.
Replies
7
Views
256
Please pray for me that my disability claim gets approved. I have been fighting for ### yrs. I am a Christian woman. And believe there is no time limit on a blessing from God. And I believe in the path he has set forth for me. Thank you🙏✝️
Replies
6
Views
354
Please pray that all underlying conflicts will be brought to light by the Word of God. Over the past few months, the landlord’s colleagues and technicians have been engaging in some strange communication and may have malicious intentions. They have also spoken about the assistant and previously...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom